As a vendor at Myfarmbase.com.ng, it is your sole responsibility to
- List products and any other relevant information (product price, discount offers, coupons, etc) on your store homepage as per the guidelines listed in part 3 of this agreement.
- Process your orders on time.
- Ship on time per your own shipping policy (available on your store homepage) and provide accurate shipping tracking number to your customers.
- Request funds to be released in your Myfarmbase vendor account upon successful order delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Update product quantity in your store and properly run your store as per the terms in this agreement.
- Provide and verify your bank account where funds will be transferred after successful order deliveries.
- Provide accurate and reasonable shipping rates and cancellation policy.
- Transfer funds to your verified bank account at your own convenience
- Respond to customers’ inquiries and emails.
- Process any disputes/claims filed against you by customers.
- Pay fees incurred to product insertion if any and be responsible for all payments (plan, commissions to Myfarmbase, processing fees, etc) incurred through the use of Myfarmbase Africa services.
- Must provide accurate payment information (credit card, expiration date, billing address, etc). If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Myfarmbase has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Myfarmbase has the right to suspend or terminate your vendor account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Myfarmbase Services (or any portion thereof). Myfarmbase takes seriously data accuracy.
- Check your Myfarmbase account and registered email address for updates on orders you receive and/or place, disputes and/or any relevant activities on your account
If Myfarmbase has reasonable grounds to suspect or confirm that you violate any of the points listed above, Myfarmbase has the right to suspend or terminate your vendor account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Myfarmbase Services (or any portion thereof).