Why the program?
MyFarmbase Africa Global Agriculture Development Program is a cohort-based intensive bootcamp on Global Food Sustainability where youths/Agripreneurs are being trained by top Agricultural experts across 4 continents. The program covers various value chains in Agriculture, with special sessions on Agricultural Technologies, Financing Agribusinesses and Agribusiness Strategies.
It’s a two-week program with instructors from top industries across the globe such as Bayer, New Zealand Agricultural Society and leading banking experts etc.
With the impact of covid-19 pandemic within the last few months, the rate of lay-offs and unemployment has skyrocketed. Agriculture, being one of the most resilient sectors which will continue to thrive now and after, has attracted lots of attention in recent times, hence the need to launch this program to help agripreneurs and agri-investors make the right decisions while setting up or investing in agric-ventures”.
So far, through engaging online learning, simulating class activities, online demonstration, projects, idea pitch and industry-relevant tasks, about 9,500+ people from about 15 countries have passed through our intensive training on the various value chains and opportunities in Agriculture.
- 2 weeks intensive boot camp
- International Guest Appearances from Global Agtech firms
- World Class Master Classes
- Pitch Session
- Vast Professional Network
- 100+ Video/Audio podcasts
- 50+ World Class Instructors
- 25,000+ Global Advocate Network
- 8 Global Advisory Board Members
- A well-recognized Certificate of Completion
- “Everything about the program was amazing. I was dumbfounded with the level of resources invested into the program and its simplicity. It’s more than I can explain” – Akingbade John.
- “The coordination, management and the attention to details of the MFB Team Members is applaudable” – Adam Haruna
- “The practicality of the training was almost like an on-the-job training. That’s commendable. I have just acquired some farmlands to Vegetable Farming. I am a more confident and informed farmer now” – Mahmud Hamzat
- MyFarmbase has helped me see that we have a lot of untapped potential in the Agricultural Sector. I am inspired by the training to start a mini-ginger garden in my house and produce homemade ginger and tea for a start” – Onyinye Olufowora.
- “It was an amazing and incredible experience. The facilitators were so exceptional. Networking with experts across the world was the climax for me” – Momodu Yusuf