Guideline for post contribution
Posts will generally be agriculture inclined and diverse towards enlightening a larger audience. Anything otherwise will be rejected.
- Are you conversant with any Agricultural produce and it’s multiple uses? (Household, farm, etc).
- How to startup a farm in particular value chain and cost analysis
- Well researched issues pertaining to the Agric Sector
- Share with us in an easy to understand format how to use and get more from agricultural produce.
- Let’s know the herbal/good use of something commonly found in backyards or field farm that is not general knowledge and is easy to miss.
- How do we preserve often mismanaged tools or produce from the farm.
- Provide one or two high quality images that correlate with your submission, add image credits.
It’s necessary every information be enlightening and educative in the Agricultural and food niche.
- Submissions must be backed with citations from reliable sources.
- Unconfirmed informations or assumptions can mislead an innocent and curious reader. Contents’ shouldn’t be misleading but enlightening.
- Usage of vulgar or demeaning words will not be accepted, words should be carefully chosen.
- Contents without proper structuring should be avoided. Badly structured but right information is as good as a wrong information. Details should be considered and structures explicit.
- We take plagiarism very seriously, stolen content is not allowed, seek appropriate permission before posting content that’s not yours.